Calls For Papers
IMAGOPAPAE - International Conference
Type: Calls For Papers [View all]
Posted by: Lìege Université (Belgium)
Deadline: Mon, December 4th, 2017
The multidisciplinary conference IMAGOPAPAE will be dedicated to the figure of the Pope, analyzed between past and present, and will be held in Liège, at “La Boverie” Museum, from the 20th to 22nd of June 2018.
It will encourage an interdisciplinary exchange, and it will be structured in three main sections:
- The first section, focused on History of Art (including History of Photography), History and Criticism of Cinema and Theatre
- The second section, focused on Literature, Philosophy and Theology
- The third section, focused on matters concerning History, Politics and Law.
The IMAGOPAPAE project is in partnership with:
- Bibliotheca Hertziana (Rome, Italy)
- Institut de recherche et d’histoire des textes ‘IRHT’ (Paris, France)
- Musée de la Boverie (Liège, Belgium)
- Musée du Petit Palais d’Avignon (Avignon, France)
- International Society for the Latin Medieval Studies (Florence, Italy)
- University of Ferrara (Ferrara, Italy)
The deadline for submission is the 4th of December 2017. It is necessary to indicate the title, the area of interest, five key words related to the proposed theme and to make a summary (no more than 400 words). A short CV is also required.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Office - IMAGOPAPAE International Conference
Posted on Thu, November 2nd, 2017
Expires on Mon, December 4th, 2017
CAA is not responsible for the content of listings in the Opportunities section. All postings are subject to review; inappropriate submissions will not be published.