posted by Nia Page — Nov 30, 2011
For over one hundred years, CAA has served the needs of a diverse community of professionals and students in the visual arts. You can contribute to the organization’s invaluable work this holiday season by purchasing a gift membership or by making a year-end, tax-deductible gift. Here are several gift-giving options:
- Buy an annual Gift Membership for a friend or colleague
- Purchase a Gift Registration to CAA’s 100th Annual Conference in Los Angeles, February 22–25, 2012
- Contribute to CAA’s Centennial Campaign or Publications Fund in honor of friends, colleagues, or family members. Gifts are prominently acknowledged in each publication and online; donations are 100 percent tax deductible
- Collect one of four Artists’ Projects, which are CAA signed, limited editions, available at a special price individually or as a complete set
- To purchase a gift membership or conference registration, please contact Member Services at 212-691-1051, ext. 1. To purchase an honorary gift or Artists’ Projects, please contact Hannah O’Reilly Malyn at 212-392-4435.
Your generosity will go a long way for both the recipient of your gift and for CAA. Thank you for your consideration and your ongoing support. Best wishes for a happy holiday season!