posted by Vanessa Jalet — Jan 09, 2012
The annual election of CAA members to serve on the Board of Directors has begun. Visit the main board election page or click the candidates’ names below to read their statements, biographies, and endorsements—and to watch their video presentations—before casting your vote.
The six candidates for the 2012–16 term are:
- Suzanne Preston Blier, Harvard University
- Stephanie D’Alessandro, Art Institute of Chicago
- Gail Feigenbaum, Getty Research Institute
- Elizabeth Otto, University at Buffalo, State University of New York
- Doralynn Pines, independent art historian and consultant
- Charles A. Wright, Western Illinois University
To vote, log into your CAA account with your CAA user/member ID# and password. Then click the Vote Now image at the center of the screen to begin the process. If you are already logged in, click the Home link at left, and then the Vote Now image.
You may vote for up to four candidates (including one write-in candidate, if you wish) who will serve on the board for four years. The election ends at 5:00 PM (PST) on Friday, February 24, 2012.
Questions? Contact Vanessa Jalet, CAA executive assistant.