posted by CAA — Oct 28, 2013
The executive director of the National Humanities Alliance (NHA) sent the following email on October 25, 2013.
New NHA Memo to Members
Dear NHA Member Representatives,
I am writing with the first edition of NHA’s new Memo to Members. Please click here for:
- a legislative update that includes a discussion of Senator Sessions’ recent letter to Acting NEH Chair Carole Watson;
- follow-up to the Commission on the Humanities and Social Science’s The Heart of the Matter;
- resources for advocates;
- studies, reports, and initiatives pertaining to the humanities;
- a compendium of humanities news articles and essays;
- federal grant opportunities; and
- upcoming humanities policy and advocacy events.
We hope that this monthly memo will provide you with tools to aid your advocacy efforts and help you and your organization stay abreast of policy and advocacy news. If you have information to to suggest for a future edition, please contact Erin Mosley at email@example.com.
Click here to download the briefing in pdf.