posted by Vanessa Jalet — Dec 16, 2013
102nd Annual Members’ Business Meeting
College Art Association, February 14, 2014
The 102nd Annual Meeting of the members of the College Art Association will be held on Friday, February 14, 2014 from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. (CST) in the International South Ballroom, 2nd Floor of the Hilton Chicago, 720 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60605. CAA’s President, Anne Collins Goodyear, will preside.
- Call to Order: Anne Collins Goodyear, CAA President
- Approval of Minutes of Annual Members’ Business Meeting, February 15, 2013 [ACTION ITEM] – See Minutes at http://www.collegeart.org/pdf/2013AnnBusMin.pdf
- President’s Report: Anne Collins Goodyear
- Financial Report: Teresa Lopez, Chief Financial Officer
- caa.reviews 15th Anniversary Project, Bernini: Sculpting in Clay: Sheryl Reiss, caa.reviews Editor in Chief
- The Future of CAA: An Open Discussion of CAA’s 2015-2020 Strategic Plan
- Old Business
- New Business
- Election of New Directors: Anne Collins Goodyear
- Membership Vote on Amendment to the By-laws: Anne Collins Goodyear
Amendment to Article III: Membership and Affiliation of the Association’s By-laws. To review the amendment proposed by the Board to the membership, visit http://www.collegeart.org/pdf/caa_by-laws_amendment_2-2014.pdf
Please join us for a champagne reception immediately following the Annual Meeting
If you are unable to attend the Annual Meeting, please complete a proxy online to appoint the individuals named thereon to (i) vote, in their discretion, on such matters as may properly come before the Annual Meeting; and (ii) to vote in any and all adjournments thereof. CAA Members will be notified by email when the online proxy, and the ability to cast votes for directors, will be available, which will be in early January 2014. A proxy and vote must be received no later than 5:00 p.m.(CST) on Friday, February 14, 2014.
The 103rd Annual Meeting of the College Art Association will take place on Friday, February 13, 2015 in New York, New York.
December 2, 2013