CAA News Today
Visit the CAA Book at the Annual Conference in New York
posted by CAA — Feb 12, 2015
Find discounts and special offers at CAA’s booth in the Book and Trade Fair at the 2015 Annual Conference in New York.
Don’t miss these opportunities:
- Speak with a representative of Cuba Educational Travel about the CAA trip to visit the Havana Bienal in May 2015. This tour is nearly full!
- Pick up a print copy of the newly published Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for the Visual Arts
- Purchase discounted copies of Graduate Programs in the Visual Arts and Graduate Programs in Art History, CAA’s comprehensive resources for prospective graduate students and arts professionals alike
- Buy signed artists’ projects by William Pope.L, one of this year’s Annual Distinguished Artists and Barbara Bloom ($35 members/$50 nonmembers)
- Meet representatives of the ACLS Humanities E-Book and discuss their online collection of 4,300 books in the humanities, accessible through institutional and individual subscriptions
Exhibit Hall tickets are available onsite in the Registration area on the Second Floor Promenade.
- Conference registrant: FREE Admission with your conference registration badge
- Member: $15, with credit card, check, or cash
- Nonmember: $25, with credit card, check, or cash
The Book and Trade Fair is open on Thursday and Friday, February 12 and 13, 9:00 AM–6:00 PM, and on Saturday, February 14, 9:00 AM–2:30 PM, in the Americas Exhibit Hall, Levels I and II, New York Hilton Midtown.