Programs » Support and Travel Grants
SAMUEL H. KRESS FOUNDATION CAA CONFERENCE TRAVEL FELLOWSHIP
About the Grant
Recognizing the value of first-hand exchanges of ideas and experience among art historians, the Kress Foundation is offering support for scholars participating as speakers at the CAA Annual Conference and presenting papers on European art before 1830. The Fellowships will cover a portion of travel expenses. Successful applicants will also receive complimentary conference registration. Submissions for this travel grant begin once approved sessions have been announced.
Session chairs are invited to nominate qualified speakers in their sessions after mid-July. The following application materials must be submitted:
By the session chair:
- A description of the session
- A few sentences on the applicant's contribution to the session
By the applicant—
- Abstract of the applicant's talk
- Shortened CV for applicant (approximately 2 pages)
- A letter of interest from the applicant
- Budget of travel expenses
Applications close November 15.
For questions regarding travel grants, please contact Cali Buckley, Content Manager, Education and Intellectual Property, at firstname.lastname@example.org.