SAMUEL H. KRESS FOUNDATION CAA CONFERENCE TRAVEL FELLOWSHIP
About the Grant
Recognizing the value of first-hand exchanges of ideas and experience among art historians, the Samuel H. Kress Foundation offers support for scholars presenting on European art before 1830 at the CAA Annual Conference.
These stipends will cover a portion of travel expenses and include conference registration. International applicants are given priority.
Session chairs are invited to nominate qualified speakers in their sessions after mid-July. The following application materials must be submitted:
By the session chair:
- A description of the session
- A few sentences on the applicant's contribution to the session
By the applicant—
- Abstract of the applicant's talk
- Shortened CV for applicant (approximately 2 pages)
- A letter of interest from the applicant
- Budget of travel expenses
Deadline: September 28, 2023
Questions? Please contact Cali Buckley, Manager of Grants and Awards & Director of the CAA-Getty International Program, at email@example.com.