Benefits for Individual Members
Have questions about CAA memberships? Contact Member Services at 212-691-1051, ext. 1. Membership levels below the $220 Sustaining membership are not tax deductible as charitable contributions; these discounted levels of membership are subsidized by CAA.
- The Art Bulletin – the preeminent journal for art historians, first published in 1913
- Art Journal – a cutting-edge publication of contemporary art and ideas
- caa.reviews – an online journal devoted to the review of books, exhibitions, and related media
- CAA News – automatic subscription to the weekly email newsletter that provides information on CAA’s activities, including conference updates, calls for participation, funding opportunities, member achievements, and more
- Annual Conference – member rate for the world’s largest forum for professionals in the visual arts
- Online Career Center – search the latest employment listings, apply for jobs online, post CVs, request email alerts, and more
- Career Services – interview for jobs, participate in mentoring sessions, attend professional-development workshops, and network with colleagues at the Annual Conference
- Low-Cost Healthcare Referrals – available through Fractured Atlas
- Networking – access to our online Member Directory, which is searchable by first and last name, organization or institution name, and city, state, and country
- Discounts – special rates on advertising, limited-edition Benefit Prints, Art Journal Artists’ Projects, and subscriptions to more than fifty art periodicals (please log into your CAA account for more information)
- Governance – nominate and vote for candidates for the Board of Directors, serve on the Board of Directors and CAA committees, chair or participate in Annual Conference sessions, and nominate candidates for CAA Awards for Distinction
- JSTOR – online, searchable access to all archived issues of The Art Bulletin and Art Journal (up to the three most recent years)
- ACLS Humanities E-Book – individual annual subscriptions to an online, cross-searchable database of over 3,700 monographs in the humanities, including many CAA monographs
- Membership Partners – special discounts and prices for an array of products and services, from credit cards to car rentals to auto and home insurance
Donor Circle Membership Benefits
Benefits include all of the above benefits plus:
- Subscriptions to both The Art Bulletin and Art Journal
- Donor listing in the Acknowledgments
Memberships at the Sponsoring level and higher also receive:
- Exclusive invitations to VIP conference events
To comply with the US Internal Revenue Code, the amount of dues paid in excess of $205 is tax deductible as a charitable contribution.
Download and print the Individual Membership Application on paper to mail or fax.
Download and print the Joint/Secondary Membership Application on paper to mail or fax.