Download and print the Institutional Membership Application to mail or fax.
Download and print the caa.reviews Institutional Subscription Agreement.
Benefits for Institutional Members
Department/Museum Membership ($600)
- Subscription to both The Art Bulletin and Art Journal, CAA’s quarterly publications of art history and visual studies
- Automatic sign up for CAA News, a weekly email newsletter
- Bimonthly listings in the Institutional News section of the CAA website
- Discount for an institutional subscription to ACLS Humanities E-Book, an online collection of over 3,700 books in the humanities, including many CAA monographs
- Your first thirty-day Online Career Center job listing at half price
- Member rate on all subsequent Online Career Center job listings
- Member rate on CAA advertising and mailing list rentals
- Annual Conference registration for up to ten faculty and staff members at the reduced individual-member rate (during the early and advance registration periods only)
- Member rate on Interview Hall booths and tables at the Annual Conference
Academic/Corporate Membership ($900)
All previous benefits plus:
- Access to Online Career Center
- Free reception room at the Annual Conference
- Free individual membership for one staff member
- Member rate on Book and Trade Fair booths and tables at the Annual Conference
Please note that CAA has discontinued the Library Membership. For existing Library Members, benefits will continue for the remainder of your current membership. If your institution's benefit needs go beyond access to CAA's publications, Library Members may wish to upgrade to one of the Institutional Memberships listed above. Department/Museum ($600) and Academic/Corporate ($900) members will continue to work directly with CAA membership staff and enjoy numerous benefits in addition to their subscriptions to the publications. If your institutional needs only include access to CAA’s journals, you can become a Journal Subscriber, now serviced directly by CAA’s co-publishing partner Routledge, Taylor & Francis. The price of subscriptions to The Art Bulletin and Art Journal will be $570 (to receive the journals both online and in print) and operate on a calendar-year basis. For more information and to become a subscriber, contact Routledge, Taylor and Francis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-354-1420.
Please note the following policies
- Institutional membership term is January 1—December 31
- Institutional membership is not transferable to individuals, among departments, libraries, or museums within a college or university
- All institutional membership categories include access to caa.reviews which requires acceptance of the caa.reviews Institutional Subscription Agreement and the designation of IP address(es) for access.
Direct your inquiries regarding institutional membership to Member Services or 212-691-1051, ext. 1.