Download and print the Institutional Membership Application to mail or fax.
Download and print the caa.reviews Institutional Subscription Agreement.
Benefits for Institutional Members
Department/Museum Membership ($600)
- Subscription to both The Art Bulletin and Art Journal, CAA’s quarterly publications of art history and visual studies
- Annual subscription to caa.reviews, CAA’s online journal of books and exhibitions reviews
- Automatic sign up for CAA News, a weekly email newsletter
- Bimonthly listings in the Institutional News section of the CAA website
- Discount for an institutional subscription to ACLS Humanities E-Book, an online collection of over 3,700 books in the humanities, including many CAA monographs
- Your first thirty-day Online Career Center job listing at half price
- Member rate on all subsequent Online Career Center job listings
- Member rate on CAA advertising and mailing list rentals
- Annual Conference registration for up to ten faculty and staff members at the reduced individual-member rate (during the early and advance registration periods only)
- Member rate on Interview Hall booths and tables at the Annual Conference
Academic/Corporate Membership ($900)
All previous benefits plus:
- Access to Online Career Center
- Free reception room at the Annual Conference
- Member rate on CAA advertising
- Free individual membership for one staff member
- Member rate on Book and Trade Fair booths and tables at the Annual Conference
Please note the following policies
- Institutional membership term is January 1—December 31
- Institutional membership is not transferable to individuals, among departments, libraries, or museums within a college or university
- All institutional membership categories include access to caa.reviews which requires acceptance of the caa.reviews Institutional Subscription Agreement and the designation of IP address(es) for access.
Direct your inquiries regarding institutional membership to Member Services or 212-691-1051, ext. 1.