Book and Trade Fair
The Book and Trade Fair complements the Annual Conference program by allowing exhibitors to educate attendees about currently available products, publications, and services. Participants in the event include:
- Publishers of books in art history, studio art, cultural history, architecture, gender studies, museum practices, media studies, and visual culture
- Magazines, journals, and periodicals in the arts, humanities, and visual culture
- Manufacturers and distributors of materials and equipment for artists
- Digital image resources and digital media providers
- Residencies and fellowships, foreign study programs, and higher education service providers
- University art and art history departments and art schools
Open for three of the conference’s four days, the Book and Trade Fair is a market opportunity rated “good to excellent” by over 97 percent of past exhibitors.
Interested in learning more about exhibiting at the Book and Trade Fair?2023 Annual Conference Book and Trade Fair
Questions about the Book and Trade Fair? Please contact Paul Skiff, CAA assistant director for Annual Conference, at 212-392-4413. For advertising opportunities in the conference guide, on the conference website and mobile app, please contact Veken Gueyikian at Nectar Ads at 917-633-9290.