Jobs & Opportunities » Opportunities
Request for Exhibit Proposals
Type: Exhibition Opportunities [View all]
Posted by: East Central College Art Gallery
Deadline: Wed, February 1st, 2023
National Deadline: Feb 1, 2023 - The Art Gallery at East Central College in Union, MO is pleased to announce an open call for proposals for exhibitions in Fall 2023 and Spring 2024.
Open to artists in North America working in all visual media, the call encourages proposals for exhibition by both individuals and groups.
There is no entry fee.
Entry deadline: Feb 1, 2023
Application Materials to submit:
1. Twelve images of recent work that give an accurate indication of the quality and theme of work to be exhibited. Please provide high resolution jpegs (300 dpi, 4" x 6").
2. Image list that provides the corresponding title, media, and dimensions for each image.
3. Artist’s statement.
4. Resume, including bio, exhibition record, and contact information.
How to apply
Use WeTransfer.com to email your application materials to email@example.com
If you have questions, please contact Jennifer Higerd, Coordinator, ECC Art Gallery - firstname.lastname@example.org or (636-584-6653).
Sale of work
All work, unless indicated that it is not for sale (NFS), will be available for purchase during the exhibit. East Central College Arts Gallery will not retain a commission on any artwork sold during the exhibition.
Work will be insured only while on the gallery premises in accordance with East Central College policy.
Artists are responsible for shipping their work to the gallery in sturdy, reusable boxes. East Central College will provide return shipping to the artist.
Tips on using WeTransfer…
1. Make sure to use the free version
2. click the “I agree” button
3. fill in your email address & mine
4. drag & drop your files into the window
5. then click “transfer”
You will receive a confirmation email to tell you that the files were sent successfully. You will also receive an email once the files have been downloaded.
Posted on Mon, October 31st, 2022
Expires on Wed, February 1st, 2023
CAA is not responsible for the content of listings in the Opportunities section. All postings are subject to review; inappropriate submissions will not be published.