PROPOSALS ARE CLOSED FOR THE 109TH CAA ANNUAL CONFERENCE
February 10–13, 2021
CAA will hold its 109th Annual Conference as an online program on February 10–13, 2021.
Requirements to participate in the conference:
Current CAA Membership
All session participants must be current individual CAA members, to be included in the Conference Program listings. This includes session chairs, speakers, and discussants, as well as CAA committee and affiliated society members. Institutional membership does not qualify as individual membership.
Conference Registration Access
All session participants (chairs, speakers, discussants), including those in CAA professional committees or affiliated societies, must register in order to access the conference. Conference presentations and discussions are only accessible to registered individuals.
Interested in submitting for CAA 2022?
You will need the following to submit:
- Your individual CAA Member ID and account password. Log in to the portal with your CAA Member ID and password. If you are not yet a member of CAA, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a non-member CAA ID.
- Title and abstract (250 words max.) for your session or presentation.
- Select five CAA Fields of Study that best represent your proposal. The first five selected will be viewed during the review process. See our full fields of study list.
- Possible scheduling conflicts
- CVs for chairs, workshop leaders, posters, individual presentation submissions (shortened CVs preferred)
- For Complete Sessions, collect all CAA IDs, names and affiliations of session participants (chairs, presenters, discussants), presentation titles, and abstracts (250 words max.) Participants can be added to your session either by name or email and must have a CAA Member ID
- You may include images with to your session or presentation proposal. This is optional and is meant to complement your abstract. You may include up to 5 images, in jpeg format. Each image may be no larger than 10 MB
- Check this page regularly for updates.
KEY DATES for CAA 2021
Mid October: Notification of schedule is sent to accepted submissions entered by the May 19 deadline. Chairs are responsible for notifying their participants.
Early November: CAA 2021 Annual Conference schedule posted on CAA website; online conference registration opens.
February 10-13, 2021 – CAA 2021 Annual Conference