Health and Safety
CAA’s primary concern is the health and safety of our conference participants. We are committed to following the most current safety protocols. As protocols evolve, we will inform all conference participants of any changes and update health and safety information accordingly.
Health and Safety on site in 2024
- All registrants must affirm that they will not attend if they have tested positive for COVID within fourteen (14) days of the meeting, are experiencing symptoms of COVID, or have been in close contact with someone who has COVID.
- CAA strongly recommend that all conference attendees be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. CAA will not require 2024 attendees to verify their vaccination status.
- Masks are strongly recommended inside the conference venue, specifically N-95 masks or surgical masks; we discourage the use of cloth masks. If you need a mask, stop by Registration.
- The city of Chicago recommends the following Covid-related resources:
- The US Center for Disease Control recommends the following Covid-related resources:
- CDC Covid information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- CDC Covid information for travel: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html
Page updated October 12, 2023.