ABOUT THE GRANT FOR ANNUAL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
Each year CAA will award a limited number of grants to cover Annual Conference Registration for members in need.
- Current CAA membership (active from time of application through the conference) is required
- No significant funding from other sources to support conference attendance
- Applications open October 15 and close December 15
- A completed online application. This includes:
- CAA membership ID number
- A two-sentence statement of need (no more than 150 words )
Recipients will be notified by January 15.
For inquiries, please contact Cali Buckley, Content Manager, Education and Intellectual Property, at email@example.com.
You may also support future conference attendance by choosing to Pay-it-Forward. Contributions to CAA’s Annual Conference Support Grant enable MFA and PhD students and international artists and scholars to attend the Annual Conference each year.