ABOUT THE GRANT FOR ANNUAL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
Each year CAA will award a limited number of grants to cover Annual Conference Registration for members in need.
- Current CAA membership (active from time of application through the conference) is required
- No funding from other sources to support conference attendance
- Applications open October 15 and close December 15
- A completed online application. This includes:
- CAA membership ID number
- A two-sentence statement of need (no more than 150 words )
- A confirmation that the applicant has no support (internal or external) to participate in the conference
Selections will be made by lottery.
Recipients will be notified by January 15.
For inquiries, please contact Cali Buckley, Content Manager, Education and Intellectual Property, at email@example.com.
You may also support future conference attendance by choosing to Pay-it-Forward. Contributions to CAA’s Annual Conference Support Grant enable MFA and PhD students and international artists and scholars to attend the Annual Conference each year.