1. How do I contact Member Services?
You may contact Member Services at 212-691-1051, ext. 1 or email@example.com.
2. What are the benefits of becoming a CAA individual member?
Please visit our website for a list of CAA individual membership benefits.
3. How much are individual membership dues?
Please review the individual membership form for current membership dues.
5. How do I provide proof of student enrollment if my student ID card does not have a valid date?
You may also provide proof of student enrollment by submitting a dated class schedule, a letter from your school confirming enrollment, etc.
6. Where can I find my CAA member ID?
Your CAA user/member ID# can be found on your membership card, your periodical's mailing label, or in your membership email confirmation. You may also retrieve your CAA user/member ID# by using this link.
7. How do I create or reset my password?
Please follow this link to create or reset your password.
8. I've been trying to access my account, but receive a message saying “multiple accounts matched this email address”. How can I resolve this?
Please contact Member Services (212-691-1051, ext. 1).
9. How do I change my name, address or other contact information?
To manage your contact information, please log in to your CAA account, and go to the “Contact Info” page.
10. How do I update the prefix to my name?
To update the prefix to your name, please log in to your CAA account, go to the “Contact Info” page and click the “Update Your Name” link.
11. How can I update my organization name and job title?
Please note that in order to update your organization name and job title, you must have a business address as your primary address. To update this information, please log in to your CAA account, go to the “Contact Info” page and click the “Update Your Organization Name and Job Title” link.
12. I lost my membership card. How can I get a new one?
Please contact Member Services (212-691-1051, ext. 1) for a replacement membership card.
13. My record has been marked with “Do not contact by email”. How do I remove this?
Either you requested to be removed from email correspondence or we received an undeliverable message when attempting to email you. If you wish to receive email messages from CAA and your primary email address on record is valid, please contact Member Services to help us correct the problem. If your email address is incorrect, please log in to your CAA account, go to the “Contact Info” page and update your email address so you will receive email messages from CAA.
14. How do I unsubscribe from CAA email messages?
To update your communication preferences, please log in to your CAA account and click the “Manage Communication Preferences” link on the right hand side of the Welcome page.
15. How much of my membership dues are tax-deductible?
To comply with the US Internal Revenue Code, the full amount of dues paid in excess of $195 is tax-deductible as a charitable contribution.
16. How do I add JSTOR access to my membership?
Please contact Member Services at 212-691-1051, ext. 1. JSTOR access is an optional service for a fee of $20/year and allows access to archived issues of The Art Bulletin and Art Journal (only the three most recent years).
17. I have paid for access to JSTOR. How do I access it?
Please log in to your CAA account and you will see a JSTOR link on the Welcome page.
18. How do I find or print a receipt for my individual membership?
To print a receipt for any CAA payment (since October 2007), please log in to your CAA account and go to the “Payment History” page.
19. I have not received my Art Bulletin or Art Journal. What can I do?
If you have not received your publication, please contact Member Services indicating which publication and issue you are missing and your current mailing address if it has changed.
20. How do I add an additional publication to my membership?
An additional publication can be added to your membership for a $65 fee. Please contact Member Services (212-691-1051, ext. 1) if you are interested in doing so.
21. How do I convert my membership to a joint membership?
A joint membership requires an additional $65 fee. For a joint membership, please submit the secondary membership form with payment and indicate the name and CAA member ID# of the primary member. Joint members must share the same mailing address and publication(s).
22. How do I order a back issue of the Art Journal or Art Bulletin?
To order a back issue, please complete the back issue order form and return with payment. Please contact Roberta Lawson, firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-392-4404, for more information.
1. What are the benefits of becoming a CAA institutional member?
Please visit our website for a list of CAA institutional membership benefits.
2. How much are institutional membership dues?
Please review the institutional membership form for current membership dues.
3. How do I update the Primary Contact for our Institutional membership?
To update the Primary Contact for your membership, please contact Hillary Bliss or Member Services with the name and email address of the new contact.
4. I am having trouble using the CAA Online Career Center (OCC).
All FAQs for the Online Career Center can be found here. You may also contact OCC Customer Service at 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1085 (Extension Required) or send an email to email@example.com
5. How do I activate my institution’s caa.reviews access?
Please complete and return the caa.reviews subscription agreement. For any questions concerning caa.reviews access please contact Hillary Bliss, institutional membership assistant (212-392-4436).
6. Who can I contact about making a donation to the CAA Publications Fund?
Please fill out the publications fund contribution form and return to CAA with payment or contact Hannah O’Reilly Malyn, Development Associate, at 212-392-4435.
8. Does CAA accept purchase orders?
CAA does not accept purchase orders. However, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and personal checks are all accepted as forms of payment. In addition, CAA accepts PayPal for most purchases.