posted by Vanessa Jalet — Nov 10, 2014
The 2014–15 Nominating Committee has announced a slate of six candidates for the annual election of four new CAA members to serve on the Board of Directors for a four-year term (2015–19). Voting will begin on Monday, January 5, 2015. The webpages for the election, which will include the candidates’ statements, biographies, endorsements, and video presentations, will be published in late December 2014.
The six candidates are:
- Derrick Cartwright, Director of University Galleries, University of San Diego
- Jawshing Arthur Liou, Professor and Director, Hope School of Fine Arts, Indiana University, Bloomington
- Chika Okeke-Agulu, Associate Professor, Department of Art and Archeology and the Center for African American Studies, Princeton University
- Katerina Ruedi Ray, Director, School of Art, Bowling Green State University
- Rachel Weiss, Professor of Arts Administration and Policy, School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Andrés Zervigón, Associate Professor, History of Photography, Art History Department, Rutgers University
If you have questions about the Nominating Committee, the candidates, or the voting process, please contact Vanessa Jalet, CAA executive liaison.