posted by CAA — Jan 16, 2014
Stephen Kidd, executive director of the National Humanities Alliance (NHA), sent the following email on January 15, 2014.
NHA Memo to Members
Dear NHA Member Representatives,
Please click here for a new Memo to Members. This edition features:
- Capitol Hill news, including an overview of humanities funding in the proposed omnibus spending bill
- National Endowment for the Humanities news
- Studies, reports, and initiatives
- A compendium of humanities news articles and essays
- Federal grant opportunities
We encourage you to share this memo with your colleagues. If you have information to suggest for a future edition, please contact Erin Mosley at firstname.lastname@example.org.