posted by Vanessa Jalet — Nov 14, 2014
Notice of 103rd Annual Business Meeting
College Art Association, February 13, 2015
The 103rd Annual Meeting of the members of the College Art Association will be held on Friday, February 13, 2015 from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. (EST) in the Rendezvous Trianon Ballroom, 3rd Floor, Hilton New York Hotel, 1335 Avenue of the Americas, NY NY 10010. CAA’s President, DeWitt Godfrey, will preside.
- Call to Order: DeWitt Godfrey, President
- Approval of Minutes of Annual Business Meeting, February 14, 2014 [ACTION ITEM] – See Minutes at http://www.collegeart.org/pdf/2014_annual_business_meeting_minutes.pdf
- President’s Report: DeWitt Godfrey
- Financial Report: Teresa Lopez, Chief Financial Officer
- Old Business
- New Business
- Results of Election of New Directors: DeWitt Godfrey
If you are unable to attend the Annual Meeting, please complete a proxy online to appoint the individuals named thereon to (i) vote, in their discretion, on such matters as may properly come before the Annual Meeting; and (ii) to vote in any and all adjournments thereof. CAA Members will be notified when the online proxy, and the ability to cast votes for directors, will be available, which will be in early January 2015. A proxy and vote must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. (EST) on Friday, February 13, 2015.
The 104th Annual Meeting of the College Art Association will take place on Friday, February 5, 2016 in Washington, D. C.
Doralynn Pines, Secretary
College Art Association
November 12, 2014