CAA News Today
Renew Your Membership before a Modest Dues Increase on January 1
posted by Nia Page — Oct 05, 2010
For nearly one hundred years, CAA has served the professional interests of its members, as well as the larger art and academic communities. None of this would be possible without the generous support of members past and present.
As a dedicated CAA member, you have an opportunity to renew your membership before a modest dues increase on January 1, 2011. If you renew before the new year begins, CAA will extend your membership one year from your existing expiration date. Increases range from $5 to $20 for five of the six membership levels below $200; contributions for the Donors Circle have also advanced. Rates for students remain unchanged.
Membership connects you to CAA’s vital community of artists, art historians, and other professionals in the visual arts. You also receive these exclusive benefits:
- Subscription to The Art Bulletin and/or Art Journal
- Access to the Online Career Center, where you can search employment listings, apply for jobs online, post your CV, and request email alerts
- Fellowships for graduate students, publishing grants for book manuscripts, and professional-development workshops for artists, scholars, and educators
- Special rates for CAA’s 99th Annual Conference and Centennial Kickoff in New York, February 9–12, 2011
- Access to CAA’s journals through JSTOR, to caa.reviews, and to the Online Member Directory
- Special discounts on an array of lifestyle and travel services through CAA’s Membership Partners
Visit the Individual Members section to read about these benefits and more. You can renew or upgrade online by following these steps:
- Log into your CAA account with your User ID and password
- Go to the Membership page
- Click the renew link; to upgrade your membership, click the change link
Please contact Member Services at 212-691-1051, ext. 12, with any questions or comments.