CAA News Today
Make Your Voice Heard! It’s Easier Than Ever
posted by admin — Mar 15, 2003
Americans for the Arts has made it easier than ever for you to play an active role in arts advocacy efforts at the state, local, and federal levels through a new, powerful online advocacy service called Capwiz. E-advocacy is a timely, efficient way to communicate your views to legislators at all levels of government, and Capwiz gives you all the information you need to be informed and take action. Use it, and use it often�elected officials respect and respond to the input of their constituents.
- Explore current issues and legislation that affect the arts on both federal and state levels.
- Send timely messages to your elected officials at the state, local, and federal levels of government.
- Browse your legislators� biographies, committee assignments, staff directories, and even the list of contributions made to them by political action committees.
- View the arts voting records of your federal representatives.
- Browse a complete media guide to every newspaper, television, and radio outlet in your area or state.
- Find complete, up-to-the-minute election and candidate information on state, congressional, and presidential races, including candidate biographies and position statements.
- Download voter registration forms and stay abreast of key dates for primary and general elections.