CAA News Today
Candidates for the Upcoming Board of Directors Election
posted by Vanessa Jalet — Nov 13, 2012
The 2012–13 Nominating Committee has announced a slate of six candidates for the annual election of CAA members to serve on the Board of Directors for a four-year term (2013–17). Voting will begin when the webpages for the election, which will include the candidates’ statements, biographies, endorsements, and video presentations, are published in January 2013.
The six candidates are:
- Elizabeth Conner, Artist and Instructor of Studio Art, University of Washington Tacoma
- Constance Cortez, Associate Professor, School of Art, College of Visual and Performing Arts, Texas Tech University
- Jennifer Milam, Associate Professor, Department of Art History and Film Studies, University of Sydney
- Debra Riley Parr, Associate Professor of Art and Design History and Chair of Fashion Studies, Columbia College Chicago
- Sheila Pepe, Acting Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs, School of Art and Design, Pratt Institute
- John Richardson, Professor and Chair, Department of Art and Art History, Wayne State University
If you have questions about the Nominating Committee, the candidates, or the voting process, please contact Vanessa Jalet, CAA executive liaison.