posted by Vanessa Jalet — Nov 26, 2013
The 2013–14 Nominating Committee has announced a slate of six candidates for the annual election of four new CAA members to serve on the Board of Directors for a four-year term (2014–18). Voting will begin on Monday, January 6, 2014. The webpages for the election, which will include the candidates’ statements, biographies, endorsements, and video presentations, will be published in mid-December 2013.
The six candidates are:
- G. James Daichendt, Professor and Associate Dean, School of Visual and Performing Arts, Azusa Pacific University
- Helen C. Frederick, Professor, School of Art and Design, George Mason University
- Jim Hopfensperger, Professor of Art, Frostic School of Art, Western Michigan University
- Gunalan Nadarajan, Professor and Dean, Stamps School of Art and Design, University of Michigan
- Dannielle Tegeder, Associate Professor of Art, Art Department, Lehman College, City University of New York
- David C. Terry, Director of Programs and Curator, New York Foundation for the Arts
If you have questions about the Nominating Committee, the candidates, or the voting process, please contact Vanessa Jalet, CAA executive liaison.