posted by CAA — Nov 29, 2016
The 2016-17 Nominating Committee has announced a slate of five candidates for the annual election of four new CAA members to serve on the Board of Directors for a four-year term (2017–2021). Voting will begin in early January 2017. The web pages for the election, which will include the candidates’ statements and biographies, will be published in late December 2016.
The five candidates are:
- Colin Blakely, Director, School of Art, University of Arizona
- Peter M. Lukehart, Associate Dean, Center for Advanced Study in the Visual Arts
- Melissa Hilliard Potter, Associate Professor, Columbia College Chicago
- Julia Sienkewicz, Assistant Professor, Duquesne University
- Greg Watts, Dean & Professor, College of Visual Arts & Design, University of North Texas
If you have questions about the Nominating Committee, the candidates, or the voting process, please contact Vanessa Jalet, CAA executive liaison.