posted by CAA — Feb 11, 2022
CAA Annual Business Meeting Agenda
Friday, February 18, 2022
1 p.m. CT
The 110th Annual Business Meeting of the members of the College Art Association will be called to order at 1 p.m. CT on Friday, February 18 at the 2022 Annual Conference. Access to this meeting is included in paid registration and can also be accessed by registering for ”No-cost registration”. Once you have registered, please log into the online conference schedule to attend the meeting.
CAA President, N. Elizabeth Schlatter will preside.
- Welcome + Call to Order – N. Elizabeth Schlatter, CAA President
- Executive Director’s Report – Meme Omogbai, CAA Executive Director + CEO
- Approval of Minutes of 109th Annual Business Meeting [ACTION ITEM]
- Financial Report – Georgia Harrell, CAA Treasurer + Robert Tofolo, CAA Head of Operations
- Old/New Business
- Board Member Election Results – N. Elizabeth Schlatter, CAA President
If you are unable to attend the Annual Business Meeting, kindly complete a proxy online to appoint the individuals named thereon to (i) vote, as directed by you, for directors, and, at their discretion, on such other matters as may properly come before the Annual Business Meeting; and (ii) vote on any and all adjournments thereof. A proxy, with your vote for directors, must be received no later than 5 p.m. CT Thursday, February 17th, 2022.
Next Meeting – 2023
The 111th Annual Business Meeting of the College Art Association will be held in New York in 2023, precise date to be announced.